In this day and age of trying to protect young people from any harmful exposure, it seems young people are more susceptible to anxiety than ever. This is a sad fact given that we live at a time and place which is freer, safer and more affluent than any other in history. Granted, our youth have more access to media and disinformation which is probably skewing their sense of security.

Real security is ultimately grounded in the Lord Jesus Christ. As Scripture reminds us, The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Each of us ought to fear the One who can throw body and soul into hell so when adopted into His eternal family, true security is restored, a security that is secured in Christ who says, I give them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my
hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Fathers hand. I and my Father are one. If the mind blowing truth of adoption was the focus of 90% of all media being communicated and the remaining 10% was about the impact of our sin on one another, we all would have a different outlook on the present and the future. Given that our future is everlasting and our worldly timespan is limited the 90/10 ratio is still way off.

I appreciate Solomons advice, Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter; Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good or whether it be evil. Remember we are responsible to God and God has more than got this, so children should stop crying about anthropogenic global warming and start crying for a world that thinks it can save itself.