1. Cultivating the tools of learning rather than being caught in the “study/pass/forget” model.
2. Teaching according to how God created children to learn rather than conforming the children to fit today’s teaching style.
3. Integrating knowledge, understanding and wisdom under the centrality of Christ rather than skimming over unrelated subjects.
4. Teaching History as ‘His’story rather than unrelated, trivia facts.
5. Discipling ‘human’ children as worshiping image bearers of God rather than accidental meaningless biological machines.
6. Learning the arts of liberal education so children can be free people dependent on the triune God for human flourishing rather than indoctrinated worker ants programed for slavery as consumers.
7. Engaging in challenging students, producing a sense of achievement rather than entertaining students hoping to engage them in the learning process.